To apply for the Graduate Programme, you must be:
- achieving a B+ average (GPA 6.0) or above in your studies
- able to demonstrate your leadership potential (through university or extracurricular activities)
- available to start 7 February 2022
The application process
Make sure you have your CV/official course transcript, and covering letter (including a statement of what you think you can contribute to Transpower) ready to submit.
You can view all vacancies and register for job alerts on our Vacancies page.
- Position open: 22 March to 18 April 2021
- All applications are acknowledged via email
- Longlisted candidates will be invited to complete an online introductory interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete references, background checks and psychometric testing before attending a formal panel interview
- A formal offer of Employment will be extended to successful candidates
We will try to keep you informed about what’s happening at each stage, however as this is a competitive programme attracting a large number of applicants your patience is appreciated.
If you need to talk to us about your application, please email the Graduate Programme: