Planning to fly a drone near Transpower’s lines or stations?
Check out these resources to find out how to do so safely:
- Flying a drone near Transpower Assets (pdf)
- External Application for Drone use near Transpower Assets (pdf)
Or contact us at email@example.com
Transpower is making drones a part of our day-to-day business
The future of our asset maintenance and planning is in data. More specifically, good high-quality images that can be used for analysis.
Our video and brochures below detail how we are launching our new Digital Visual Data Capture project and drones on the network, have a look!
Download our brochures:
- Digital Visual Data Capture - General Information (pdf)
- Digital Visual Data Capture - Information for Landowners (pdf)
* A drone (or drones) are also referred to as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) and Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS).